Monday, May 11, 2009

Love above Expression!

This is the First entry of this new blog.... this is supposed to be a collection of my poems which I hope I would like to continue writing for my lifetime.... This poem has a simple backdrop... I was just feeling heavily nostalgic and also was lacking verbalization of my true feelings when I was talking with her and it came as an answer to her question "Why don't you express?".. So nice for a start.
-------
Truth lies in the heart’s abyss,
Expressions so superficial for this,
Moments rushing through mind, I miss
The feeling gives me my eternal bliss…

Love is just a word of four letters,
Every age has its own trendsetters,
I might not seem like a go-getter,
But, we will be timeless and surely better…

On every turn of the second’s hand,
Time runs past like slow-moving sand,
Each moment I remember so grand,
Just waiting for your love-filled “AND”…

2 comments: