Tuesday, June 2, 2009

All is about you!!!

This one just fly out of mind.... and reached the paper like a river flowing downstream.... what it needed was just One Thought about her .... Just Thinking about her...

-------

Standing by the riverside, I think of you,

Standing under the clouds, I think of you,

Standing on a lonely road, I think of you,

Standing in a crowded square, I think of you.

 -------

Every element in the space is an image of you,

Every breath from the air has smell of you,

Every cruising breeze tells about your touch,

Every ray of sunshine reminds me of your glow as such.

-------- 

So deep inside, you are part of me,

Every memory cell is filled with memories of you & me,

Missing you is just a verbal expression from me,

Reality is just inexpressible for me……

No comments:

Post a Comment